[LAA] [ANN] A website for pre-sets, soundfonts, and more

From: lucas z <lfzawacki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 22 2015 - 17:45:41 EEST

Hey everyone, this is a project I've been working on for some months now
and now I think it's ready for some beta testing.
https://musical-artifacts.com/ is a place to collect free 'musical
artifacts', that is, pre-sets, configuration files, soundfonts, etc. make
them searchable and taggable and give credit to authors.

For example here are some soundfonts, zyn pre-sets and guitarix tones:

https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts?tags=soundfont
https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts?apps=guitarix
https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts?apps=zynaddsubfx

I've started populating the application with some artifacts and will
continue doing so in the future. Also the application is in BETA right, so
new features are coming and some bugs are to be expected!

You can look at the source, contribute or file bugs via github
https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts

That's it!