[LAA] Rivendell v2.11.0

From: Frederick Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2015 - 15:34:09 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.11.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   New RDCatch Up/Download Protocols. Added support for 'sftp' and 'scp'
   protocols .

   MP4/AAC File Importation. Added support for importing MP4/AAC audio
   files. (See the 'INSTALL' file for details regarding additional
   libraries required to activate).

   New Switcher Support. Added support for the Ross NK series of video
   switcher via the Ross SCP/A module. See the 'SWITCHERS'txt' file for
   details.

   PCM24 Support. Added support for using PCM24 in the core audio library.

   CD Ripper. Refactored CD ripper code to provide faster and more
   reliable operation.

   Various other bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 245, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/ <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/>

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| Focus on the dream, not the competition. |
| -- Nemesis Racing Team motto |