[LAA] Skylark

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2016 - 21:37:36 EET

Yoshimi 1.3.9, that is :)

This is another consolidation release (although there are a few new features).

With people, and some distros moving to GCC 6 we felt we should make sure we
are squeaky clean, as this is much more pedantic regarding code correctness.

Our new version has been extensively tested on GCC 4.9/5.3/6.0 both for
compilation and runtime performance. One of our users has also double checked
by compiling with Clang 3.5

More details in the README.txt file.

As usual, available from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi