[LAA] DrumGizmo v0.9.11 released

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng <deva@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 29 2016 - 22:36:06 EEST

DrumGizmo version 0.9.11 now available!

Get it at http://www.drumgizmo.org/

DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform
drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums
in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to
that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multimic setup.

This is mostly a bugfix release, but also introduces the use of the
Ardour inline feature in the LV2 version of the plugin. Go load it up,
you'll see a loading bar in the mixer panel.

A unicode bug has been fixed and we also fixed a problem that occurred
when using more than one instance of DG in your DAW. Plus a tonne of
other stuff. Check the roadmap for the full details.

Important note to package maintainers:
We now copy vst source files into the build tree while building the vst
plugin. This mean that should you wish to make a tar-ball available with
the build directory after the build has finished this must either be
stripped of said files or not be made public.