[LAA] DrumGizmo v0.9.14 (LAC2017 version) released

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng <deva@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 14 2017 - 18:13:24 EEST

DrumGizmo version 0.9.14 now available!

Get it at http://www.drumgizmo.org/

DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform
drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums
in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to
that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multimic setup.

This is a bugfix release fixing a lot of bugs as reported from our last
release 0.9.13[1] which was the first drumgizmo version ever supporting
diskstreaming.
The release bears the version number 0.9.14 and can, as always, be
downloaded here[2].

For the full list of changes, check the roadmap for 0.9.14[3].

The release of 0.9.14 is also known as "LAC2017 here we come!"

As is a bit of a tradition for the DrumGizmo team (and many other fine
open source projects), we have prepared a special release for the
upcoming Linux Audio Conference[4]. This year the conference takes place
in Saint-Etienne, France from May 18-21 2017. And we'll be showing up!
So be sure to take note of “The cool guys with the drumsticks”. You
might just secure yourself one with a nice DG logo on it done with the
custom made lasercutter of Open Space Aarhus[5].

See you at LAC! :)

[1]:
http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=roadmap:features_roadmap#version_0913
[2]: http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=getting_drumgizmo