Re: Aube: great potential here!

Subject: Re: Aube: great potential here!
From: Conrad Parker (conradp_AT_cse.unsw.edu.au)
Date: pe loka   23 1998 - 00:21:06 EDT

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 09:46:02PM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> Conrad,
>
> I'm not ignoring your mail, I've just been very, very busy. When I get a
> little time cleared out I will grab the latest AUBE and do some more
> testing.

that's cool, I've been pretty busy myself with a thesis presentation amongst
other things.

There's now a mostly working sample recorder though, so you can record sounds
and use them as samples (eg. make a complex sound, save it as a sample, then
kill off all the modules you used to create it and you can just use the
sample). I haven't finished the sample saver yet, so you can't save them to
disk but that's the next step. (That stuff isn't in the released version yet,
I'll clean it up a bit first).

Whenever you've got time to test it out a bit more, that'd be much appreciated
:)

--
Conrad Parker  conradp_AT_cse.unsw.edu.au