[linux-audio-dev] [ProAud] Audio for Linux? (fwd)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ProAud] Audio for Linux? (fwd)
From: Jarno Seppanen (jams_AT_cs.tut.fi)
Date: ti tammi  05 1999 - 03:40:21 EST

        Perhaps there are people on this list who can help?

From: "Eelco Grimm" <eelco_AT_contekst.nl>
Subject: [ProAud] Audio for Linux?
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:29:23 +0100

Dear listers,

In one of our upcoming issues I will be featuring an article about Linux. I very much
like to include a list of supported (semi) professional audio hardware cards and
multitracking / sequencing software if exists. I know Sonorus supports Linux, but I
figure they're not the only one...

Thanks for any tips.

Eelco Grimm
Editor of ProAudio+Visie, Holland