[linux-audio-dev] unofficial-csound-3.57.0.0.a-linux.src.tar.gz now available

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] unofficial-csound-3.57.0.0.a-linux.src.tar.gz now available
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: to elo    12 1999 - 12:10:55 EDT

Greetings:

  I have placed a source package for Csound 3.57.0.0a (unofficial) on
the server at BGSU. It can be found here:

        ftp://mustec.bgsu.edu/pub/linux

This is a *very* unofficial package, made by downloading the sources
prepared by Nicola Bernardini (from Csound.zip provided by John Fitch)
and running 'make src-distrib'. It includes all recent opcodes, and
realtime audio & MIDI appear to be working fine.

It is a source-only package. I have applied Steve Kersten's patch for
support of full-duplex audio using the OSS/Free and OSS/Linux drivers,
and it will show as a configuration option (--enable-OSS-RTAUDIO).

Many thanks to the fine coders who have contributed bug fixes, new
opcodes, and documentation. Great thanks also to John Fitch for
maintaining and providing the canonical sources to us all, and thanks
also to Nicola Bernardini for maintaining the unofficial version's CVS.
And of course, greatest thanks to Barry Vercoe for creating Csound and
giving it to the world.

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html