[linux-audio-dev] Sound Blaster PCI128 Driver?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Sound Blaster PCI128 Driver?
From: jinsong wu (jinsong_wu_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: la elo    14 1999 - 15:53:03 EDT

Hi, everyone,

At present, I am trying to install Sound Blaster PCI128
sound card, and by using my present configuration, I
 can hear sound, but sound level is low.

I hope to get help from anyone who have knowledge
about that. I hope to know whether my configuration
is correct.

The following is description of my configuration.

I use RedHat 6.0, Kernel 2.2.6., I choose
 sound configuration as the following:
   Sound card support (module)
   Ensoniq AudioPCI(ES1370) (module)
   OSS sound modules (module)
   %100 Sound Blaster Compatibles (module)
   Ensoniq SoundScape support (module)

And all the rest of sound configuration is "No".

The I use sndconfig to make it work.

Thanks.

Jinsong Wu