Re: [linux-audio-dev] Athlon/3dnow! dsp benchmark results

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Athlon/3dnow! dsp benchmark results
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: ma syys   06 1999 - 08:21:56 EDT

Hi folks,
I can't wait go get such a beast like the Athlon.
:-)
Eric: are you sure that the biquad filter is coded in an optimal way.
Maybe you have to reorder things ?
I can't believe that 3Dnow is slower than optimized C on the Athlon.

But it's nice to see that well optimized C code runs only 30% slower than
3dnow code.
:-)

regards,
Benno.