[linux-audio-dev] Kwave

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Kwave
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: pe syys   10 1999 - 09:19:23 EDT

Greetings:

  I've been corresponding with Martin Wilz and we've been discussing the
fate of his Kwave soundfile editor. For those who don't know about it,
the homepage is located here:

        http://fs.spinfo.uni-koeln.de/~kwave/

  Its GUI is based on Qt and requires some of the KDE development
packages. It is an open-source project. Although only at version 0.29.7
it is already a pretty nice editor, but Martin is currently unable to
continue its development. He would be happy to hear from anyone who
might like to carry on the project, so if you haven't got anything else
to do, contact Martin at mwilz_AT_ernie.MI.Uni-Koeln.DE and tell him I sent
you...

== Dave Phillips

"There's a whole lots of people talking, but there's a mighty few people
that know..." (Sonny Boy Williamson)