[linux-audio-dev] SVGA Multitrack

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SVGA Multitrack
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ke syys   15 1999 - 12:37:22 EDT

Greetings:

  I still haven't heard from Boris Nagels, but thanks to John Littler I
am now able to run Multitrack in X under RH 5.2 Kernel 2.0.36. I haven't
thoroughly tested it there, but I will.

  Unfortunately I am unable to get the SVGA version working properly.
Specifically, the mouse doesn't respond correctly: when I open
Multitrack the pointer is in the middle of the screen, but when I move
the mouse the pointer just jerks towards the upper left corner. It is
unresponsive, and I have to Control-C to get out of the program. No
error messages are left on-screen.

  I've tried killing the mouse, but that makes no difference. Also, I
reied using every setting for gpm that there was to try. No joy.

  So, if anyone has Multitrack working under similar conditions, maybe
you could tell me how it's done ?

  TIA !

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html