[linux-audio-dev] GASP: update

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GASP: update
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: to syys   16 1999 - 14:30:35 EDT

Hello. I updated GASP pages a bit. Following changes:

document "Multitasked Real-Time Digital Audio Processing with Linux" by
Maarten de Boer added,
document "Practical Digital Audio" by Juhana Sadeharju, [ this is actually
  uncomplete but I didn't want delay it again; rests follows soon ]
GTK book info added (programming manuals),
list of commercial resources reorganized to sections,
Yamaha O2R manual info added (commercials/mixer desks),
Kurzweil manual info added (commercials/synthesizers),
Audio engine and plug-in APIs added (commercials/APIs)

 -*-

Specially those APIs are interesting. Please take a look and let
me know if there are more of them. I can't believe VST is only
plug-in API? Oops, I have forgot DirectX's DirectSound....

Yours,

Juhana