[linux-audio-dev] API design again

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] API design again
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: ke loka   06 1999 - 02:24:43 EDT

I'd like to hear Gunter and David discuss the issue of varying the
process() "sample count argument" again.

I understand both of their positions, and I'm worried that I am
missing something important. Would you both care to argue a little for
or against calling process() with a variable sample count vs. with a
fixed count and a sample-accurate event buffer ?

--p