Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio-Quality-HOWTO updated , latency: small corrections

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio-Quality-HOWTO updated , latency: small corrections
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_ulster.net)
Date: pe loka   08 1999 - 03:33:42 EDT

Thanks very much Benno and David for the information. I am dependent
entirely on contributed information, so it's important to have
knowledgeable people point out such problems.
I have added your comments to the HOWTO and uploaded it again. (Didn't
change the version number, though...)

slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.

zarmzarm_AT_hotmail.com --or-- slinkp AT ulster DOT net
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/