Re: [linux-audio-dev] audio interference or ... ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] audio interference or ... ?
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: pe loka   15 1999 - 19:26:59 EDT

>Oh, BTW, you *are* ramping to new levels with sample accuracy when
>the controllers are moved, right? If you don't, you'll get clicks
>and/or a soft, buzzing sound when moving the faders...

well, not i am not doing this yet. once we get the plugin API worked
out, i'll work on an engine that does this with sample accuracy. for
now, its block-size quantized. the noise is probably there, though I
don't hear it, but its not something i am worried about at this point.

actually, now that I'm mentioning the plugin API again, i've been
wondering about your response to my last long-ish message regarding
addressing, engine deMUX efficiency etc. i've assumed that you're busy
with other things, a not entirely unreasonable state to be in :)

--p