Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: streaming from disk to terminatorX added (via mmap)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: streaming from disk to terminatorX added (via mmap)
From: Andy Lo A Foe (andy_AT_alsa-project.org)
Date: ti loka   26 1999 - 03:04:00 EDT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Benno Senoner wrote:

> The finalscratch people seemed wrong to think that only BeOS can provide
> the horsepower to run a scratch-mp3s-on-turntable engine.

I have volunteered to port the software to Linux (the original author of
finalscratch lives in my town and I know him from BeOS meetings). Haven't
heard anything back. I'm starting to think the decision to port to Linux
is more political than technical :)

Andy

--
AlsaPlayer, http://www.alsa-project.org/~andy/