Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux audio questions...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux audio questions...
From: jiva (jiva_AT_mindless.com)
Date: pe marras 05 1999 - 14:48:40 EST

I've been looking around for MIDI file creation utilities as an
alternative to KeyKit as it is not entirely entirely open source. One of
the more interesting options looks to be the tclmidi toolkit, though I'm
a bit concerned because it seems primarily developed for freebsd and due
to my lack of linux experience I know only the very basics about the
differences between freebsd and linux. Does this toolkit work within
linux?

thanks,

Ian