Re: [linux-audio-dev] Total latency measurement tool

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Total latency measurement tool
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: su marras 07 1999 - 16:27:08 EST

>Paul, do you already got some realworld numbers for the Tropez and the Trident ?
>
>(I have no loopback cable handy at this moment :-( )

i have no loopback cable, but i can loopback through my 24 channel
analog mixer (given that analog gear should have more or less
unmeasurable effects latency).

in theory, anyway: right now, i am stuck in between working versions
of ALSA, and i can't do anything until the ALSA CVS server gets fixed.

--p