RE: [linux-audio-dev] Low latency and WINE?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Low latency and WINE?
From: golinvaux_AT_benjamin.net
Date: ma marras 08 1999 - 04:23:24 EST

They day someone runs cubase or cakewalk with lower
latency under WINE than under Windoze, I promise I
open two or three bottles of Champagne ;-)

(the 16 bit stuff will be hard to emulate... maybe
with the new 32 bit WDM driverz ?)

A thin DirectSound layer above /dev/dsp !!! I want it ;-)

Benjamin-

-----