RE: [linux-audio-dev] API

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] API
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: pe joulu  03 1999 - 18:59:47 EST

On Fri, 03 Dec 1999, MOULET Xavier CNET/DMR/ISS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry if I missed something, but what is the state of the mucows API ?
> I haven't read anything about it since a moment here , and since things were
> going well and then dropped suddendly, I suspect I've missing something
> don't I ?
>
> Is there a draft, a paper, an URL to begin understand the big pattern ?

Soon... Should have been up last weekend, but problems at work,
getting involved in a dance project and other things have delayed it.
:-( I might get something up this weekend, but don't count on it...

I'll hack the downloads page and put the current files there ASAP.
However, the MuCoS API part is more drafts than source code - the
most "interesting" part is the quick'n'dirty softsynth that I'm about
to port to MuCoS while hacking my prototype version of the API
together.

//David

 ·A·U·D·I·A·L·I·T·Y· P r o f e s s i o n a l L i n u x A u d i o
    ·Rock Solid David Olofson:
    ·Low Latency www.angelfire.com/or/audiality ·Audio Hacker
    ·Plug-Ins audiality_AT_swipnet.se ·Linux Advocate
    ·Open Source ·Singer/Composer