Re: [linux-audio-dev] MuCoS: What's going on?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MuCoS: What's going on?
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: ke tammi  05 2000 - 14:39:46 EST

>What's going on with the related project and prototypes? (Benno,
>Paul,...?)

I'm about 70% of the way into the ALSA driver for the RME Digi9652
card (26 channels of 24 bit/48KHz in and out, 14 channels of 24
bit/96KHz in and out). Linux is about to get its first serious,
pro-level audio card. Yippee.

Then I'll pop that off the stack, and move back to the current version
of "hdr", which is (1) now a software clone of the new Mackie HDR
system and (2) my first testbed for a MuCos-like plugin API.

Quasimodo is hanging in there but not receiving much love just now.