Re: [linux-audio-dev] Problem and Solution: time

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Problem and Solution: time
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: ti tammi  11 2000 - 21:40:17 EST

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Roger Larsson wrote:
> There might be a reason to introduce a true pause:
> 0/f could be interpreted as pause for 1/f second - it would
> be nice if you are transferring high resolution
> images... [like a slide show]

If you pause a stream, what happens to the relation to wall clock
time? I assume the time it starts up again will be related to the
call/cycle when that happens...? Or; it's the same thing as simply
disabling the channel when it's not to be used for a while.

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Rock Solid, Hard Real Time, |
| Plugin & Integration Standard | | Low Latency Signal Processing |
`------> www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' `--> www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -'
| Audio Hacker, Linux Advocate, Open Source Advocate, Singer/Composer |