[linux-audio-dev] Re: Csound rates

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Csound rates
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: ke tammi  26 2000 - 23:46:56 EST

Paul Barton-Davis wrote:
> And in fact, its not actually correct, though its certainly how the
> Csound community likes to talk.

Point taken - very educational, I don't really know how csound works
when you get right down to it. All I really meant to say is it's odd
that, from a user's perspective, kvariable is to kr as avariable is
to sr. It would be less odd to say "...as avariable is to ar" or
"...as svariable is to sr".

best,

PW