Re: [linux-audio-dev] "MuCoS", the name

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "MuCoS", the name
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: to tammi  27 2000 - 20:45:48 EST

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Eli Brandt wrote:
> May I just say that its edit distance to "MuCuS" is destressingly small?

Yes, we know that, but haven't got around to get a real name together
yet... *hehe*

I've sugested MICS among other things, but got no serious comments. I
guess I'll just have to come up with something and wait and see - no
reaction, and that's the new name! ;-)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Rock Solid, Hard Real Time, |
| Plugin & Integration Standard | | Low Latency Signal Processing |
`------> www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' `--> www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -'
| Audio Hacker, Linux Advocate, Open Source Advocate, Singer/Composer |