[linux-audio-dev] Good news!

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Good news!
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: pe helmi  11 2000 - 12:53:36 EST

Good news! I stopped writing my reverberator....

 ...because one of the top reverberator guys is going to release his
reverberator with GNU license.

Well, I simply cannot write any better reverberator, so, why bother.
(Ok, there are a few changes to improve the overall reverberator software:
GUI, early echo simulations, etc.)

 -*-

Another good news:

DAFX '99 papers are available at