[linux-audio-dev] Csound Catalog for Linux: a brief report

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Csound Catalog for Linux: a brief report
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: su helmi  13 2000 - 11:46:31 EST

Greetings:

  Just a quick note of praise for Richard Boulanger's MP3 version of the
Csound Catalog. I know everyone is probably a little tired of hearing
about the catalog, but it's worth noting that RCB responded in a most
friendly fashion to the complaints about the original QT format. The
catalog is now fully usable by Linux and BeOS users. If you're not sure
how to play MP3s under Linux, check the Tips page at
http://www.csounds.com/catalog/tips/index.html. I have sent Rick some
quick-start notes for Linux users, the notes should appear on that page
soon.

  Kudos to all involved in the project !

  And no fear: I'm not planning to post any other messages about the
Catalog...

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/