[alsa-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] MMAP + RTC excellent performance , 2.9ms latency during playback !

Subject: [alsa-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] MMAP + RTC excellent performance , 2.9ms latency during playback !
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti maalis 07 2000 - 12:46:21 EST

>opinions ?

Pretty good!
After solving your questions, please make code available.
I'm writing a simple IPC etc. utility library for setting
A/D & D/A services, communication systems, etc. and extra
code for study would be nice.

>PS: please don't ask for my RTC + MMAP code for now because it's PATENTED !
>patents are modern these days :-)
>just kidding !!
>:-)

But what is then US Patent 5,435,863????!!!!

Juhana
------
To unsubscribe from <alsa-devel_AT_alsa-project.org> mailing list send message
'unsubscribe' in the body of message to <alsa-devel-request_AT_alsa-project.org>.
BUG/SMALL PATCH REPORTING SYSTEM: http://www.alsa-project.org/cgi-bin/bugs