RE: [linux-audio-dev] The MuCoS Project Web Site (Was: API)

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] The MuCoS Project Web Site (Was: API)
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: to joulu  09 1999 - 21:07:17 EST

On Mon, 06 Dec 1999, MOULET Xavier CNET/DMR/ISS wrote:
> thanks,
> is there already a web page or something ?

Well, not when you asked, but NOW there is. (FINALLY! :-) Sorry about
the delay...

        http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos

Have a look, and in particular those mentioned in the Links and
Contact sections; please comment on the details! (Where did my links
to Paul's projects go, for example? Other stuff that should be on the
site?)

Next, I'll hack the Overview section, and start turning that
softsynth into a MuCoS engine + plugins...

//David

 ·A·U·D·I·A·L·I·T·Y· P r o f e s s i o n a l L i n u x A u d i o
    ·Rock Solid David Olofson:
    ·Low Latency www.angelfire.com/or/audiality ·Audio Hacker
    ·Plug-Ins audiality_AT_swipnet.se ·Linux Advocate
    ·Open Source ·Singer/Composer