Re: [linux-audio-dev] Cool synth patches?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Cool synth patches?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ma joulu  20 1999 - 19:26:28 EST

>From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net>
>
>http://www.neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/ini/PEOPLE/heja/sy-prog/
>sy-prog.html

It is looking great. I will read it.

>from the "vca" through an FX unit. I know that a lot of the coolest
>sounds on my Kawai K5000S (at just under $400 on sale, this is one of
>the best purchases I ever made) sound very flat when i cancel the FX
>routing.

I will look for the manuals if they have them on-line.
I think stereo chorus does pretty good for the sound. But I still
wonder if some 303 clone sounds use any chorus or is there just
some oscillator interferences or anything else. Those academic books
(thanks for the hint anyway) are quite useless in this sense.

Perhaps this needs for bigger project: a library of preset sounds.
All synths seems to have plenty of presets, and we should not be any
less better.

Juhana