[linux-audio-dev] various & sundry

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] various & sundry
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ti joulu  21 1999 - 09:54:39 EST

Greetings:

  I have recently updated the Linux Sound & Music Applications site,
including the 1-page format. My apologies to those folks who have been
patiently waiting for this edition.

  I've been busy writing a book about Linux music and sound apps. It's
kicking my ass to get it finished, but it's fun and very educational.

  Also, does anyone have a P266 or better motherboard they want to get
rid of for ultracheap ?? I missed the VA Linux IPO, Xmas is cleaning me
out, etc, etc, etc...

  Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful software,
ideas, and commentary. I wish the very best of the holiday season to you
all !!

  PS: If you're in Findlay OH USA on Dec. 31 we'll be jamming the night
away at Rena's Greek Restaurant. Big musicians' jam session, all night
'til we drop !

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/