[linux-audio-dev] pysco 0.0.2 -- input please!

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] pysco 0.0.2 -- input please!
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_ulster.net)
Date: ke joulu  22 1999 - 14:21:14 EST

Am I the only one crazy enough to try to write music (well, generate
csound scores, anyway) in pure python?

anyone who knows python please have a look at pysco 0.0.2 and tell
me what you think!! especially I am hoping anyone can see where I
might be shooting myself in the foot. See the TODO file for some
info on what I'd like to be able to accomplish.

it's at:
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/pw_linux/code.html

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.