[linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: updated Csound Resources page]

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: updated Csound Resources page]
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: to tammi  27 2000 - 10:20:28 EST

Greetings:

  Forgot to send this around...

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/

attached mail follows:

Greetings:

  I have recently updated the Csound Resources/Linux Csound page with
some new additions and some corrected URLs. You can find it here:

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linux_csound.html

  The page is not Linux-specific and lists many links to Csound
tutorials, orc/sco collections, Csound composition soundfiles, impulse
response files, and other items useful to all Csounders regardless of
platform.

  Check it out and please let me know of any errors or inaccuracies.