Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pro" soundfile editors for linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pro" soundfile editors for linux
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: ti helmi  08 2000 - 22:23:48 EST

On Mon, 07 Feb 2000, Paul Winkler wrote:
> OK, I'll shut up now.
> the main reason I'm on this list is to complain to people *while*
> they're designing their apps instead of *later*. :)

That's why I accepted the leaking info on my Audiality project as an
announcement of the project, even though there was no code. The input
has been very valuable, and I probably would have been wasting my time
on that RTL implementation and a less flexible plugin API, rather than
the MuCoS API, if I had kept hiding in the dark.

Now, I'l just try to allocate more time to get that event system into
the softsynth... Any kernel calls for that, or something...? :-)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Audio Hacker |
`------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' | Open Source Advocate |
| Rock Solid Low Latency Signal Processing | | Songwriter |
`---> http://www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -' `-> david_AT_linuxdj.com -'