Re: [linux-audio-dev] Can GTK hack it? Plugin APIs? Audio streaming between apps?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Can GTK hack it? Plugin APIs? Audio streaming between apps?
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: ti helmi  08 2000 - 23:41:21 EST

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:
> (1) Has there been any further agreement on plugin library APIs? I'm using

Well, I'm currently hacking my event system into the softsynth
prototype ( http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos/download.html - nothing much
interesting in it yet, as of 0.0.4), but I'v been kind of low on time
and energy lately.

You can check out the Problems section of that site if you'd like to
know more about what has been discussed here, and what problems are
addressed (hopefully in a useful way) by the design I'm currently
building around.

No interesting code available yet, though. (The mucos-0.0.3 archive
is pretty out of date by now...)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Audio Hacker |
`------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' | Open Source Advocate |
| Rock Solid Low Latency Signal Processing | | Songwriter |
`---> http://www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -' `-> david_AT_linuxdj.com -'