Re: [linux-audio-dev] FYI: current ardour screen shot

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] FYI: current ardour screen shot
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (Udo.Nettingsmeier_AT_t-online.de)
Date: su maalis 05 2000 - 08:14:06 EST

paul,

this is a beauty !
congratualations and thanks a lot for your code !
i'd love to dig into this asap, but i'm still saving money
to get me a hammerfall.
do you think you - or somebody else - will be able to tweak
ardour to be usable with, say, 2 el cheapo soundcards ?
(just ditch the sync problems for now...)
if this worked, you would have a whole lot more
beta-testers, at least on the gui and engine side - it seems
there are still not too many rme users around. a quick and
really dirty hack would do, i think.

the cvs and library stuff required frightened me a bit. when
can us mortals expect first ftp'able versions ?

all the best,

jörn