Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Version 1 Released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Version 1 Released
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 21:07:46 EEST

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:

> Version 1 of LADSPA is now available from
> http://www.muse.demon.co.uk/ladspa.html. Plugin ID ranges available.

I've just updated ecasound's CVS-tree -> LADSPA support updated to v1.

> That's definitely not to say that people should use LADSPA rather than
> VST - I'm still thinking about the whole issue.

Hmm, just to make sure - how VST APIs are licenced? Am I totally free to
write VST{1,2} hosts and plugin implementations?

--
Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux ...	http://www.eca.cx 		 .