Re: [linux-audio-dev] comprez2000 - competiton for algorithmic music generation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] comprez2000 - competiton for algorithmic music generation
From: Iain Sandoe (iain_AT_sandoe.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 18:21:17 EEST

Sorry guys (I got outta bed the wrong side this morning).

I read portable but it always bugs me when a Linux thing (which is open and
*very* cross platform) reads x86, x86 ,x86.... I suppose I kinda thought OK
so it's portable but it will be compiled, run & judged on x86 with x86
native audio format etc. etc.

Just being grumpy.... I'll get over it.
Iain.