[linux-audio-dev] Soundcards

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Soundcards
From: Mr. White (mrwhite_AT_arrakis.es)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 13:39:54 EEST

        Hi there,

        I own a sb16 value edition, and I'd like to buy a "better" soundcard. I
would like to use the computer as a mixer/sampler/synthesizer, with arts
or something similar. Which soundcard would be suitable. I presume it
should have a couple of ins/outs, on board programmable effects (does
any?), and be supported by linux.

        Thank you very much for your help.

--
"Sendmail may be safely run set-user-id to root."
 Eric Allman, "Sendmail Installation Guide"