Re: [linux-audio-dev] Disk sampler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Disk sampler
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 22:39:58 EEST

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Olli Niemitalo wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Benno Senoner wrote:
>
> > Anyway me, David Olofson and Olli Niemitalo (one of the music-dsp guy),
> > had a long chat on IRC (no logs available :-( ) about how to optimize the
> > event system and the filter coefficient calculation in EVO.
>
> Logs available.. :) I hope you didn't say "no logs available" because you
> wanted to hide something... ;)

Olli that is privacy violation !!!!
:-))
just kidding ... hehe

the funniest thing was my polnish clone, the guy with joined
our chat and began insulting us ...
anyway <yehar> is Olli becauise we want full transparency.
(this was a GPLed chat .. :-) )
fortunately we did not bash a CERTAIN company in our chat,
so that the log can't be used against us if SOMETHING happens.
:-)

> www.student.oulu.fi/~oniemita/DSP/Irclog.txt

guys, if you filter out the non-audio-related stuff,
does our talk about event and filter optimizations make sense ?
(since it was Olli that came with the "forced events" idea, the above question
seems quite redundant. :-) )

cheers,
Benno.