[linux-audio-dev] MAIA-devel mailinglist created

From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 01:45:42 EET

( not sure if the last mail got through (I received no copy), so I'm resending
this one )

Hi folks,
after some talks with David Olofson, we decided to create the
maia-devel mailinglist so that we can keep the messaging rate high,
without annoying
LAD folks with lots of MAIA specific details.

I'd like to thank Udo Jocher for hosting the mailinglist(s).

To subscribe to the MAIA Development list send a message to

majordomo_AT_lists.linuxaudiodev.com

with the body of the message containing:
subscribe maia-devel

to post messages to the list use this address:
maia-devel_AT_lists.linuxaudiodev.com

mailinglist archives of maia-devel are accessible on:
http://lists.linuxaudiodev.com

If there are relevant arguments which might interest the LADers too or
if there
are significant advances on the MAIA front, we will of course CC the LAD
list too.

cheers,
Benno.