Re[2]: [linux-audio-dev] read it and drool

Subject: Re[2]: [linux-audio-dev] read it and drool
From: Rick Burnett (destinytech_AT_spacey.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 07:21:38 EET

Sliders are NOT always 1:1, as with the previous discussion of a
slider that controls a 16-bit or 24-bit value, I don't have 65K pixels
on my monitor (though it would be nice).

Now what would be a REAL nice control would be a knob/slider. When
you click on the knob a slider comes up then you adjust. Paint Shop
Pro for Windows has a similar control for line widths. Then you could
visually see the value on a knob ( or text for that matter ) but when
you click to adjust then a slider comes up.

Just ideas.

Rick