Re: [linux-audio-dev] Non-Sequential LADSPA SDK: experimental release

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Non-Sequential LADSPA SDK: experimental release
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 14:02:04 EET

Nice. I haven't actually tried it yet, but it compiles cleanly, and the
code is quite clean, apart from the control->seek() thing, but thats
forgivable, and I can't think of a better way to do it.

Also, are you willing to include Pauls cpu cycle counting stuff into the
new applyplugin? I can provide a diff against the new version if you give
me an hour or so. It just adds a line to the output which looks like
CPU cycles: 323286061 (916/sample)

A parameter to vary the chunk size would be nice too, for efficiency
testing.

- Steve