[linux-audio-dev] LAD page updated

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAD page updated
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang.uni-essen.de)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 14:07:29 EET

hello lad folks !

a quick and dirty update of the lad homepage is available at
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ .

i'm afraid it's more like a feeble life sign than a flashy all-new
update, but well...
i haven't been able to spend much time on it recently due to various
exams i had to take, but this is going to change soon, hopefully.

my plans for the very near future include:

* enlarge the mailing list section on the links page
* split the links page into sub-sections
* open the front page for your contributions

i'm asking for your help with the following:

many projects have moved their development from the lad list to
other places, and to keep things tightly connected, i'd like to list
them. if you have a project with its own mailing list, and you are
not its only subscriber :), please sent me the URL.

please review the links page, especially your own projects, and send
corrections, additions or updates. my very personal habit is that i
like to stress "community issues" when mentioning projects, so if
your app is a ladspa host or interoperates with other free software,
or you have profited from other people's code or lad discussions,
would you please mention this explicitly ?

if you'd like to make a contribution to the front page, send it in.
this might be an insightful summary of a thread, a news item, a
visionary essay, a philosophical comment about things in general, a
rant, you-name-it.

in case i have overlooked an important thread that might be worth
summarizing, or key postings with a lot of useful information for
casual readers who don't know the entire thread, point them out to
me as well.

regards,
keep up your good work,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany