Re: [linux-audio-dev] GTK pix sliders (ladspa xml gui)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GTK pix sliders (ladspa xml gui)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 20:03:04 EET

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 11:37:02AM -0500, Paul Barton-Davis wrote:
> <!--
> Copyright (C) 2000 Paul Davis
>
> This is an XML DTD designed to be used when writing an abstract
> description of the graphical user interfaces for a LADSPA plugin.

Thats looks great, am I right in thinking that if you select a slider
control and provide images, one will be the background and one will be
the slider, and if you select image it will flick between different pixmaps
as you 'change' that value.

Appologies for the amopunt of trafic I've generated recently, I'll try
and shut up for a bit.

- Steve