[linux-audio-dev] ardour: mixer added

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ardour: mixer added
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 05:28:36 EET

i am pleased to mention that as of a few minutes ago, my local copy of
ardour now has a graphical mixer. current functionality only covers
basic per-track gain. however, the GUI (any resemblance to a highly
successful commercial product from digidesign is purely coincidental)
contains elements for track i/o routing, inserts, sends, etc. etc. the
mixer will also operate on ardour's internal busses
(i.e. submixes). Essentially, just what you'd expect from a full
digital mixer strip.

i'll probably check this into ardour CVS tonight. much more work to
come over the next 7 days.

--p "the things we do while contemplating x-fades"