Re: [linux-audio-dev] Self-promoting: [was: testing the waters]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Self-promoting: [was: testing the waters]
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 04:15:15 EEST

Maarten de Boer wrote:

> > ps. it seems to self-promoting, but in terms of a "who are you" ...
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to have a webpage with all active DAP people?

That depends on whether LAD people bother to provide such info, but
yes, that would be cool.

> Photograph, list of projects (with links), list of interests, etc.
> Can the LAD website host a CGI where people could add/modify their
> data? I can provide the CGI.

There's no reason we couldn't host that. The web hosting Benno has
provided should be up to the job. If you provide the CGI, we can
certainly put it up there, no trouble!

Joern, what do you think?

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.