Re: [linux-audio-dev] disk-based realtime sampler prototype released ! please try it.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] disk-based realtime sampler prototype released ! please try it.
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 19:54:21 EEST

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Benno Senoner wrote:

> After 3 days of hard work of hacking an thinking , I was able to finish my
> linux disk-based sampler prototype !

Mmm, this very nice to hear. ;)

> How many are interested in contributing to this project ?

Well, as this is the first Linux sw-sampler project, I'd be amazed if
it didn't raise interest.

> We need knowledgable people in the field of DSP processing,
> (who wants a sampler without FXes or filters?) , sample library
> formats/layouts ( eg Richard, Garth)
> , plus people who heavily use hardware/soft samplers

Aarggh, not even a mention of LADSPA! This is just what is was meant for.

--
Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .