Re: [linux-audio-dev] MidiShare Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MidiShare Linux
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 03:24:51 EEST

>From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net>
>
>Given your zeal for researching original papers on hard disk recording
>systems, I am suprised at your lack of willingness to go off and read
>about this. Whats the difference ?

I think you hit the point. I have downloaded all the papers but I'm
able to read them after I transfer them to home --- but I can do it
in two/three weeks, maybe it takes much longer.

But there is actually another reason... within a year I have downloaded
15+ Gbytes material for audio, video, and 3D graphics. I have tried to
read everything which is useful now but I still wish I would have 25+ hour
per day.

Juhana