[linux-audio-dev] icube update

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] icube update
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 20:51:08 EEST

For those few icube-geeks amongst us:

i just moved an updated tarball of "icube", my Linux editor/controller
for the ICubeX sensor/digitizer system to http://www.op.net/~pbd/icube/.

The new version contains several new sensor->MIDI mapping modes, plus
a slew of bug fixes. It still contains all too many dependencies on my
other libraries.

It still does not provide a way to put the ICubeX into standalone mode
(for use without a computer), because Infusion Systems haven't yet
given me the correct information on how to do this.

--p